AYSO’s Vision is to provide world class youth soccer programs that enrich children’s lives.
AYSO’s Mission is to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs which promote a fun, family environment based on AYSO’s Six Philosophies:
- Everyone Plays
- Balanced Teams
- Open Registration
- Positive Coaching
- Good Sportsmanship
- Player Development
The mission is accomplished by providing these essential services:
- Coaching and referee programs including quality delivery systems
- Quality administrative and operating systems with a support network
- Strong financial position
- Special network for volunteers, supported by a national staff
- Program research and development Learn More about AYSO’s Six Philosophies
Reminder: no dogs or other animals are allowed at Union Middle School or other schools during practices or games!
All games are played at Union Middle School on Saturdays. It is up to the coach of the team where and when the practices will be held. We will play 8 games in the fall and 8 games in the spring. All players need to wear shin guards, bring a soccer ball, and a water bottle to all practices, they must wear their shin guards and have a water bottle at all games.
You are now entering an AYSO Kids Zone
By entering this kids zone, you agree to the following:
- Kids are #1
- Fun – not winning – is everything
- Fans only cheer, and only coaches coach
- Respect the volunteer referees
- No yelling in anger
- No swearing
- No smoking
- No alcohol
- Leave no trash behind
- Set a proper example for our children
- No dogs or other animals at the fields, games or practices
If you can agree to the above, we welcome you.
IF NOT, WE ASK THAT YOU PLEASE LEAVE NOW.
AYSO – it’s for the kids